The Journal of Neonatal Nursing
2024 Media Kit
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Advanced Practice Attendee Registration Brochure" Inside: The first issue of 2024 will include the attendee brochure for the National Advanced Practice Neonatal Nurses Conference.
Closing Date: November 30, 2023
Material Date: December 7, 2023
"Advance Practice Conference” issue: Bonus material will be available at the National Advanced Practice Neonatal Nurses Conference.
Closing Date: January 26, 2024
Material Date: February 2, 2024
Closing Date: March 23, 2024
Material Date: March 30, 2024
Closing Date: May 25, 2024
Material Date: June 1, 2024
Closing Date: July 13, 2024
Material Date: July 20, 2024
"Academy of Neonatal Nursing” issue: This issue will promote the Academy of Neonatal Nursing’s National Advanced Practice Neonatal Nurses Conference.
Closing Date: September 27, 2024
Material Date: October 4, 2024
Neonatal Network is a peer-reviewed journal providing quality up-to-date articles in the areas of neonatal clinical practice, research, education, and leadership. It also features regular columns, research and review articles, and continuing education activities.
COLUMNS IN EACH ISSUE
Back to Basics This column provides a forum to review concepts that underpin neonatal care. Examples include thermoregulations, fluid balance, and various physiologic concepts.
Clinical Challenges The NICU environment is complex and rapidly changing. This column examines some of the technologies, new therapies and other issues facing neonatal care
Evidence-Based Practice This column reviews both the mechanics of determining the strength of evidence and also examines new evidence-based information relevant to the neonatal population.
Family-Centered Care Written by a parent of a premature infant, this column examines issues relevant to parents and also provides nurses with suggestions on supporting families.
Innovations in Education This column focuses on topics of interest to both those providing NICU education as well as academic faculty teaching in NNP program.
Lab Values This column reviews various lab tests and the related abnormalities in diagnostic tests used in the NICU.
Low-Risk Newborn This column addresses topics of interest to nurses working in level 1 and 2 neonatal units.
Neonatal Case Studies Using a case study format, this column examines a variety of both common and less frequently seen neonatal diseases and conditions.
Pointers in Practical Pharmacology provides an in-depth look at medications used in NICU. The column examines research related to dosing, side-effects, monitoring and outcomes for both common and new drugs used in the care of neonates.
4,000 NICU nurses. More than 1,800 Level II and Level III neonatal intensive care units throughout the United States and Canada.
Neonatal Staff Nurses in Level II and Level III units, Neonatal Nurse Practitioners, Neonatal Nurse Managers, Nurse Educators, Clinical Nurse Specialists, Transport Nurses.
- Issued six times per year on the 15th of January, March, May, July, September, and November. Mailed in polybag, periodical rate.
- Established April 1981.
- Subscription Rates: One year (6 issues), individual, $225/year, institutional, $650/year. International subscriptions: Institutional $850/year. All pay-ments must be U.S. funds drawn on U.S. bank only. (Rates subject to change.)
- Editorial: Neonatal Network® is written and edited for nurses who work specifically in neonatal intensive care units, either on a secondary or tertiary level. Neonatal Network publishes timely, evidence-based, peer reviewed clinical articles, and research articles. Clinically focused regular columns, continuing education materials, and editorial round out each issue.
- Acceptance of Advertising: Al
- Forward all insertion orders and contracts to:
ATTN: Andrew Bennie, Recruitment Specialist Springer Publishing
11 West 42nd St. 15th Fl | New York, NY 10036
Please contact advertising representative for shipping address and deadline for inserts.
- Forward all ad materials by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Agency Commission: 15% for accounts paid within 30 days. No cash discount. Agency discounts will not be honored for accounts 30 days past due. This policy is strictly enforced.
- Publisher’s Policy: Advertising rotated front to back and interspersed with the editorial content. The publisher assumes no liability for error or omissions in key number or index to advertisers. Publisher reserves the right to hold advertiser and/or its advertising agency jointly and severally liable for such monies as are due and payable for advertisements placed in the journal.
Advertising rates are per insertion. All four color print ads include a 10,000 impression digital banner ad for readers of the latest issue.
|1 Issue||3 Issues||6 Issues|
|Black and White|
The additional charge for preferred positions is calculated on the earned black-and-white rate.
|4th Cover||50 %|
|All Other Prefered Positions||15%|
|Frequency||6 Issues Per Year|
|Cover Stock||100 lb Gloss Varnished|
|Paper Stock||60 lb Coated|
|Halftone Screen||133 or 150|
|Journal Trim Size||8.375"||10.875"|
|Full Page Bleed||8.625"||11.125"|
|Full Page No Bleed||7.375"||10"|
|Half Page Vertical||3.5625"||9.125"|
|Half Page Horizantal||7.375"||4.125"|
• Keep live matter 0.5” from trim and gutter.
• Advertisements must conform to our mechanical dimensions.
• All advertisements less than a full page in size must have a border.
• Artwork will be kept on file for six months after the last insertion date and then discarded.
Ad Material Requirement
Ad material should be e-mailed to email@example.com maintaining the following guidelines:
• PDF files are preferred
• Other acceptable formats: TIFF or EPS files
• All fonts and graphics must be embedded
• 4-Color (CMYK) files should be at 300 ppi
• Grayscale files should be at 300 ppi
• Line art should be 1,200 ppi
Inserts, and outserts are available. Contact Andrew Bennie for a customized quotation.
For More Information Please Contact
Sr. Director of Marketing
Digital Banner Advertising Rates and Specifications
|50,000 Impressions||100,000 Impressions||250,000 Impressions|
|Leaderboard||728 px||90 px|
|Skyscraper||160 px||600 px|
Advertise on the Careers job board on www.neonatalnetwork.com. Your job post should list the title of the position being advertised, name and location of your organization, a full job description, and contact information for applicants.
|Jop Post||$349 per job, for 30 days (jobs also posted on DailyNurse.com and Minority Nurse.com)|
Digital Banner Advertising
Share your message with our digital readership of Neonatal Network.
Key Features and Benefits
Reach over 275,000+ impressions digitally and connect with neonatal professionals online.
Gain access to more than 275,000+ impressions and feature your ad in front of Neonatal Network readers.
Choose from targeting options including 75 specialties, degrees, geographical location, and job title
Reporting and Collaboration
Our digital media team will work with you to optimize open rates, click-through-rates and cost per leads (CPLs), metrics provided